O is for Obstacle
1. An obstacle makes it difficult to get something you want. What is an obstacle you’ve faced when trying to get something you wanted?
2. Does everyone have the same obstacles?
3. How can an obstacle make you stronger?
K is for King
1. Can anyone be a king?
2. How does a king show their leadership?
3. Do kings and people with power always use their power for good?
S is for Strength
1. Think of someone who is really strong. What do they look like?
2. What are some things strong people do?
3. Is there more than one way to be strong?